Join Us for an Evening of Live Racing and Casino Fun.
August 1 @ 5pm Batavia Downs
At Batavia Downs on August 1, 2018 Two year old filly Pacers will be competing in Sire Stakes and Excelsior race series. One of the fillies
expected to race is Kristine K. Kristine K is owned by the The Stable Kristine K Group. Crawford Farms, the largest breeding farm in New York bred her and still owns 40% of her. Charles and Paul Davis each owns 1% of this fine filly.
We are organizing a night at the races to cheer on the races. Hopefully Kristine K will be there and we can cheer her on to a win. Whether she is there or not, we plan on having a great night of it. Batavia Raceway has a group package that we will be using. It includes:
- All you can eat Italian Buffet, including Soup and Salad Bar, desert station, coffee and soft drinks.
- Free Race Program which includes a $5 free play coupon for the casino.
- A $10 free play coupon for the Casino
- The Group Name in the programs
- The Group name on the tote board
- Photograph in the winners circle.
- Reserved seating for our group in the clubhouse.
- Taxes and gratuity
(Buffet opens at 4:30, first race at 5 and buffet closes around 8)
The cost will be $20 per person that includes the above and a little extra tip for the wait staff.
If you play in the casino it is only costing you $5.
If you are not familiar with harness racing, we will have a little class at 4:45.
Prepaid only see the facebook event or email firstname.lastname@example.org